Re: Fedora Contributor Stories

Ricky Zhou wrote:
At FUDCon, one of the things that I loved was hearing peoples' stories
of how they got involved with Fedora.  Could it be a good marketing
campaign (aiming to attract new contributors) to collect and publish
these somewhere?  Maybe this could somehow be related to Mairin's "I am
Fedora" videos as well.

This would be a good thing to have. The Mozilla folks have had a small run at http://blog.mozilla.com/seth/2008/06/13/localizing-firefox-3-post-3-in-a-series-of-3/