Re: Mission: Video blogging Fedora screencasts for use in Miro

Greg Dekoenigsberg wrote:
On Thu, 12 Jun 2008, Rahul Sundaram wrote:

Clint Savage wrote:

I think that's a great idea. Get a couple, small screencasts right near the desktop on a LiveCD or whatnot. Besides, these videos are pretty small. What's a few megabytes between friends?

Quite a lot in a live cd atleast. You have to figure out which applications to remove.

Someone should be working on a minimal RPM set suitable as a base for single-function live images.

But I thought the idea is to put those few and small videos on the most used spin (Desktop Live CD?) to let the hordes of users know about our multimedia capabilities.

And another disk is something like CCLiveContent, with a minimal RPM set and as much content crammed inside as possible.