Re: news.fp.o and workflows

Jonathan Roberts wrote:

So, do people have thoughts about these bullets? Things you'd like to do
with news.fp.o? Reply and lets see if there are things that need testing
or whether the workflow is pretty self-explanatory!

There seems to be still doubts as to whether we are going with lyceum or wordpress-mu.

I was talking to Red Hat Magazine folks about their Lyceum installation and viability of a active upstream and Bret Mcmillan (cc'ed) recommended evaluating wordpress-mu instead.

I can only start looking at packaging after I get a all around confirmation. The final decision is yours.

Rahul