Re: Associating the Red Hat and Fedora brands?

On Tue, 1 Apr 2008, Warren Togami wrote:

I wonder if this will bring back the original reason why we got rid of the various pictures in Anaconda. Because we can thank someone, only to have other people we left out upset. We will never remember every individual or company involved.

Every company: a relatively small subset. Red Hat clearly deserves the #1 spot here.

Every individual: a simple review of CLA signers.

--g

--
Greg DeKoenigsberg
Community Development Manager