Re: SSS stewarding

On Mon, 31 Mar 2008, Karsten 'quaid' Wade wrote:

On Fri, 2008-03-28 at 15:00 -0400, Greg DeKoenigsberg wrote:

Well, the real question is, will you be at subsequent marketing
meetings
to discuss the marketing needs for the SSS?  And if not, who will be
your
proxy?

I should be there, although the time is a bit awkward for me.  Typically
I'll be there at the start and have to leave before the end.  Maybe we
can add this task up near the start of the agenda.  I'll be sure to pass
on any update to e.g. Paul if I'm not available.

- Karsten, with his first Marketing task!

We'll put you first.  :)

--g

--
Greg DeKoenigsberg