Self-Introduction: Sebastian Dziallas [was: joining Marketing]

Zhukov Pavel wrote:
2008/3/12 Karsten 'quaid' Wade <kwade@xxxxxxxxxx>:

 So we now have a few people in the queue who haven't self-intro'd.  Here
 are their details, and if they don't intro within the week, I think we
 should reject the requests.

 Names (acccount names):
        Dennis Buice (trombone)
        Sebastian Dziallas (sdz)
        Pavel Zhukov (zeus)

 If one of those accounts is yours, please send us an introduction and
 tell us a bit about who you are.  You are more than welcome. :)

OK. So here we go...

I can't find  Sebastian Dziallas  or  Dennis Buice introduction for
[fedora-mktg] but google:// told me about theirs introductions in
other [fedora] lists.

My name is - as you may have noticed - Sebastian Dziallas [1], and I am currently based in Germany (city is Wunstorf, not far away from Hannover , in Lower Saxony). I am a student and currently attending Hölty Gymnasium Wunstorf. I have also had a work practice at heise media group (editors desk of the German computer magazine c't) and I am currently involved in further Fedora and GNOME projects. I was attending Hannovers CeBIT 2008 (4-9 March) and I was part of the staff at the GNOME booth. On the Fedora side, I am currently doing some work on the educational part [2]. I am also trying to become an ambassador. Things I would like to talk about would include the possibility to become more visible for the normal end-user e.g. on exhibitions (I talked to Thomas Chung concerning the ambassadors about this) and maybe an online survey for Fedora users. But these are only first ideas...

From tomorrow on, I will be in New Jersey for three weeks, so there might be some delay in response. Please excuse this (the preparations have also caused this - somehow late - introduction).

Best Regards,
Sebastian Dziallas

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SebastianDziallas