Re: Fedora on the Final Frontier

John Babich wrote:
On Fri, Feb 29, 2008 at 1:21 PM, Jeroen van Meeuwen <kanarip@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

<snip>

 This includes inviting one of us and actually show us what "cool" and
 "inspiring" stuff it is they do with Fedora, so that we can take
 pictures and extensively blog about it, right? ;-)

This story has surpassed all other Fedora stories, with 1,063 diggs,
as of 11:00 hrs UTC today. The nearest story has 337 diggs.

Check out the most recent stats at http://digg.com/search?section=all&s=fedora.

Now sort with the most diggs... The first real Fedora story that pops up is about Fedora 7 being released.

Either way though:

Conclusion: People like this kind of story!

Yes we do ;-)) I'll be using it in a presentation later today.

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen
-kanarip