Re: Fedora on the Final Frontier

Jeff Spaleta wrote:
Seriously.... after reading the comments in Jack's blog.. we need to
find a way for people who are using Fedora in "cool" or "inspiring"
ways to be able to write us about what they are doing.

This includes inviting one of us and actually show us what "cool" and "inspiring" stuff it is they do with Fedora, so that we can take pictures and extensively blog about it, right? ;-)

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen
-kanarip