Re: Ubuntu Marketing ( on the Fedora Marketing List ? )

Jeff Spaleta wrote:
On Sat, Feb 23, 2008 at 9:21 AM, Rahul Sundaram
 wrote:
 I thought we were all waiting for the board to discuss this first?

Didn't we hash this out on fab?  I guess if we really need a decree,
I'll see if we can get it on the agenda for this week's meeting..which
I'm probably going to miss.

We did hash it out but I had the impression (pretty sure I read it somewhere) that the board is going to discuss this and make a decision. I thought that seemed appropriate since it was the board decision to introduce the feature in the first place.

Rahul