Re: Free Me Too

Rahul Sundaram wrote:
Nicu Buculei wrote:
I weighted a bit about adding myself to that page "Videos from http://fedoratv.com/"; but decided not to until Fedora TV gets usable enough (but if you think my judgment was wrong, of course you can add them).

The goal of the live DVD is to promote Free culture and Free software but not Fedora specifically. So I don't plan on including very Fedora specific videos like the FUDCon ones but the one with Cory Doctorow is a good fit. So pick and choose that fits the agenda and suggest them specifically instead.

This is why I said "when Fedora TV gets usable enough", I expect it to get an important number of not so Fedora specific videos, like screencasts.