Re: spins.fpo design

Chitlesh GOORAH wrote:
On 11/1/07, Máirín Duffy <duffy@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Nice :)

Some of the css styles look a little different, is that intentional?

no it isn't intentional.
Well I took the http://chitlesh.fedorapeople.org/css/ which was the
one everyone is using on fedorapeople.org

Ah okay, what I can do them is merge your content into the stuff I'm doing to get a final polished version and fix some of the css differences.

What's the licensing of the image?

Trond Danielsen (a fedora contributor) took this picture especially
for FEL. I guess he will release it under a free license.
http://flickr.com/photos/trondd/sets/72157602788210383/detail/

Oh okay great! These look great and are CC-BY, perfect!

:)

~m