Re: Fw: increasing the reach of fedora-marketing

From: Leigh Cantrell Day
Rik van Riel wrote:
We should have started earlier on this but better late than never.
One thing to note is that none of us here are experts in marketing.
What I would really want is folks from Red Hat Marketing to guide us
and participate in our efforts so that we have more professional
eyes looking into this.
That I suspect could be a good use of time by people in
Red Hat's marketing department: teach the fedora-marketing
crowd "how to fish", so future collaboration goes smoother.

"how to fish" for PR/press blogs/industry analyst briefings is communications@xxxxxxxxxxx Just send us stuff that's coming up, news
to get out, perspectives, etc. & we'll make it happen on a global basis.

I believe we hoped for a little more: a few pointers about what kind of content to be sent at communications@rh, topics, format, medium, length and so on.
We surely don't want to spam that address with useless messages.