Spins vs official content

We're working to get the pages together for F8. Where should we put links to what things. We've got 2 click to live cd or torrent for the official content. And thats from fedoraproject.org. This is MUCH simpler then previous releases and can be done due to changes in mirrormanager. The question I have is where to put official spins. I'd like to put a link on the get fedora page that links to spins.fedoraproject.org to get the torrents from there.

Concerns:
  1) Keeping the get fedora page simple and clean
  2) Brand dilution between official and non official spins
3) There could be 30, 50, 100 re-spins this time next year we just don't know.

What does the marketing team think would be best for the get fedora page and the spins.fedoraproject.org page?

   -Mike