Re: Question about our Brand

JoergSimon wrote:
Am Montag, 17. September 2007 21:31:49 schrieb Mike McGrath:
Do we have anything like an official brand book? I'm sure I could come up with a whole list of questions but you get the
idea.  I may be missing some history there too as I'm not normally
active in marketing (because I have no background/training in it :)

    -Mike

Hi Mike some usefull links

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/Conduct
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/AnswerQuestions
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/CommunityConduct
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing/TalkingPoints

Some of these are pretty good, I came up with some more questions:

When talking officially about "The Fedora Project's" flagship product "Fedora", was our last release

"Fedora 7"
"Moonshine"
"Fedora 7 (Moonshine)" or
"Fedora Moonshine"

Where can I find a list of official colors we can use?

Should we have our web apps match the OS or does the OS change enough from time to time that its just not practical?

Do we have any testimonials?

Do we have anyone out there selling Fedora business to business. I use the term sales there loosely as there's no compensation out there but aside from the ambassadors, whats the closest thing we have to a sales engineer?

How are we marketing / pushing the whole re-spin thing to try to get others to participate?

Has anyone given any thought to using the the Fedora OS as a gateway to becoming a contributor or is that more of a technical decision?

   -Mike