Question about our Brand

Do we have anything like an official brand book? Could someone answer the following questions (and tell me how we're promoting others to do them?)

1) Should we refer to ourselves as "Fedora" or the "Fedora Project"?
2) When someone asks "What is Fedora" what is our official answer?
3) How do we know our ambassadors are sending a consistent message? Do we even want them to? 4) When someone asks about the Fedora Project's relationship with Red Hat what do we say?
5) When someone asks about Fedora's relationship with RHEL what do we say?

I'm sure I could come up with a whole list of questions but you get the idea. I may be missing some history there too as I'm not normally active in marketing (because I have no background/training in it :)

   -Mike