Re: First interview up

Jonathan Roberts wrote:
Free culture is a important part of Fedora. We highlight that even in
our front page as open content. I don't think all that would be
considered unrelated anymore than people blogging about how to date. If
you want to exclude that neverthless, you can always use tags.

Oh, well feel free to add me or whatever needs doing -
http://blog.questionsplease.org

Would be nice to be on Planet, though only if you think it's relevant!

I don't have access to do this myself but see http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Planet

Rahul