Re: First interview up

Jonathan Roberts wrote:
Excellent. I will post to fedoraforum.org as I am a community manager
there.  If you are on Planet Fedora (you should be), then blog about it
and encourage others to blog too.

I'm not on Planet, but tbh I blog about loads of things and the
majority of it isn't to Fedora (though a lot of free culture related)
related so I'd probably upset a few people if I was with the amount of
unrelated stuff that appears!

Free culture is a important part of Fedora. We highlight that even in our front page as open content. I don't think all that would be considered unrelated anymore than people blogging about how to date. If you want to exclude that neverthless, you can always use tags.

Rahul