Re: F8 graphics for marketing

Nicu Buculei wrote:
Máirín Duffy wrote:

These look AWESOME! Great work!

Eh, they are pretty basic: only your background and a logo put on top of it :p

Sure but they're simple and really meet the point of the new theme. :)

Well, I tried mostly to bait the people here in an useful discussion to get a single slogan for F8 (not a hundred as before) and maybe a concrete list with what graphics are needed.

We had a thread on marketing-list a while back about it... I'll go back through it and aggregate all the suggestions and post them in this thread... I remember there were a couple I really thought fit the theme.

~m