Re: Contributors

Bryan J. Smith escribió:

Have you read some others?
Like the Mozilla or OpenOffice.org ones?

Heck, one could say the same about the GPL!

There are licenses and agreements in the community software world.
They are everywhere on all software and contributions.

As a matter of fact, I have not. I take your word for it. And yes, the GPL might be seen as a "draconian" license for that very matter. I'm just saying what I've seen, read and heard from people that do not wish to become contributors. The two main "issues" seem to be:

* Excessive bureaucracy (I somewhat agree).
* CLA.