Re: Fedora's mid-life crisis

Jonathan Roberts wrote:

Originally I was suggesting some kind of method to take, and publish,
submissions from all around the community covering the future of
Fedora and where they'd like to see it go.

I am more interested in hearing from existing contributors who are already participating in the discussions. End users tend to want a lot of things and not all of them make sense to implement directly. Existing contributors are clued in on the project ideas and where we can realistically move forward.

Somebody mentioned in an
earlier message in this thread that as a volunteer driven project it
is important not to try and operate "top-down" - perhaps this would be
a good way to get input from, and engage in discussion with the wider
community.

Yeah, that someone was me but I wasn't interested in a generic vote from everyone. I like the self selected groups.

Rahul