Re: Fedora Online Magazine

On 6/15/07, Anand Capur <anandcomputerphreak@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
ok, lets do a combination of both. We can have writers write articles to
fill empty space, we'll take articles from FWN (as bulk of mag), add guides,
columns, etc... How about we intervew Thomas Chung? He seems like he does
ALOT for fedora! So, whoever wants to be on the "core" magazine team please
email me at (acapur[at}arcnetworks{dot]biz). We'll get this
"party" started!!!

I'm sorry but I'm *extremely* busy at work right now so I won't be
available for interview.
Thank you for your enthusiasm but I would suggest to focus on getting
enough volunteers before you go forward.
Regards,
--
Thomas Chung