Re: Fwd: Has fedora lost its charm ? ? ?

nihed mbarek wrote:

Michael Larabel has writing an article about Fedora 7 test 4
i want to see your opinion
personnely Im waiting for the download of F7T4 because i have a bad connexion. http://www.michaellarabel.com/index.php?k=blog&i=188

"Fedora 7 does bring a number of changes, but it doesn't seem to be progressing at the rate of Ubuntu or some of the other up and coming distributions for that matter" and then he goes and list some of the new features added in F7. Completely honest, I don't follow the development of Ubuntu, not even tried one for a long time, so I would like to understand this comparison by seeing what are the new additions in Ubuntu.

My limited experience is like this: just after the release of Test4 I did a short test run of the liveCD and my quick conclusion was that F7 seems to be *the best* Fedora so far for *desktop* use and this was for me the first Fedora liveCD I could use.