Re: M-L proposal

On 1/8/07, Alex Maier wrote:
Inviting an additional hundred or two into the group will not make the
project weaker. The Ambassadors are not a "special" force who preach
onto the footfolk. We ARE the footfolk, we ARE the users, and if we
are not ready to talk with the users and on their level, we have no
reason and right to talk to them at all.

Not weaker, but it might affect quality. Many other projects envy us
for that quality.
Personally, I think Fedora Marketing hasn't got the love it should
have got. The topic of "How Fedora 7 will be called" should happen in
the Fedora Marketing List, for example.

Greg had a dream... Oh well, let Greg correct me if I am wrong.

/me bows before Greg

HAD a dream ? He has no longer that dream?

Chitlesh
--
http://clunixchit.blogspot.com