Re: Why Fedora isn't in this list?

Michel Salim wrote:
On 11/13/06, Rahul Sundaram <sundaram@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Leo wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> It seems Fedora is one of "Free GNU/Linux distributions"
>
> http://www.gnu.org/links/links.html

See http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FreeSoftwareAnalysis for the current
status regarding this.

Regarding Stallman's letter, would he be satisfied if we subtitle
"Fedora Core" with "Featuring GNU software", "GNU inside" or some
other text to such effect? Without changing the name of the project
itself, which would be awkward.

Dont know. Will have to ask him when I get back to him later. We need to do continue our own licensing audits and discuss changes before that.

Rahul