Fedora Core 6 (Zod) in Parallels

Hi

"So to conclude, I won't bore you with a deeper usability and performance review of this proud and shiny new piece of OSS engineering, since you can find much more elaborate ones all over the Net (1, 2) but I'll soon post about my further toying with Fedora through a native FC5 to FC6 upgrade on x86 architecture with my home file/media/LAMP server."

http://tekartist.blogspot.com/2006/10/fedora-core-6-in-virtualized.html

Rahul