Rant of the Week : Dusting Off the Hat – Revisiting Fedora

Hi

"To conclude, previously I would not have recommended Fedora to anyone outside of the RedHat centric. This time around, I could honestly say Fedora would be a consideration for any experienced Linux user. I'm still not about to suggest someone cut their teeth with it, but if Fedora keeps up in its current direction, that might not be far behind.

Great job to everyone on the Fedora Core team! I'm impressed. "

http://en.theweeklyrant.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=19&page=0

Rahul