Call for screenshots - Fedora Core 6

Hi guys,

Fedora Core 6 will be out shortly and I need to do some release writeups and I would love to show off the cool new features from your Fedora Core 6 desktops. I would like to get screenshots and screencasts of the following features offlist preferably as web links instead of attachments. If you use the default desktop setup before doing the snaps, that would be more formal.

* Compiz/AIGLX related bling - cubes, rotates etc
* DNA theme effects
* Puplet notifications
* virt-manager Xen management interface in action.
* SELinux graphical trouble shooting tool.
* Dogtail in action
* Fedora Core 6 on Intel based Macs.
* Screencasts showing off smart card integration.

Anything else I missed out.

Rahul