Re: [Fedora-marketing-list] Re: Fedora in numbers, kde defaults in future Fedora releases

On 9/27/06, Heiko Adams <heiko.adams gmx. de> wrote:

For me it's nearly the same way. I've started with kde but realized
shortly the gnome is the better one. for me kde is for the "kids"

schrieb "Francesco Ugolini" <francesco.ugolini fedoraproject.   org>:

I've started my linux experience using kde but after few months i
realize that gnome is the best window manager becuase it is faster
than kde and more acessibile and less *dos like.

Well, the discussion is NOT about whether KDE and gnome is better, but
rather how we can enhance the look and feel of KDE from fedora as
simple as possible.

Chitlesh
--
http://clunixchit.blogspot.com