Re: [Fedora-marketing-list] Re: [Ambassadors] Fedora in numbers!!!

Chitlesh GOORAH wrote:
On 9/27/06, Rahul <sundaram@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Theme for KDE? GNOME? both? Icons or Window manager? What are the other
alternatives recommended?

I mean KDE. I've noticed no change of kde theme or icon sets since
FC3, but gnome did have clearlooks and so on.

Well, I think for alternatives we can have alook at what we have in FE already:
tango-icon-theme
kdeartwork-icons
crystal

Suggest this as a RFE early soon after FC6 is released. I believe there is a extras hand-off planned too. So there would be developer momentum to do things that improve the KDE experience in Fedora. Jump on that bandwagon and you should be able to get more things done.

Rahul