[Fedora-marketing-list] Re: [Ambassadors] Raleigh, we have a problem ...

Michael J. Knox wrote:

IMHO Fedora shouldn't go out of its way to make adding perfectly legal
packages, to its distribution, a black-art, undocumented nightmare for a
new user...  Advising users on how to get MP3 support should not be
considered a cardinal sin. Heck, Fedora pushing xorg 7.1 was halted as to
not break Nvida and Ati driver users! Talk about mixed messages.

The Xorg update was not halted for this reason. Just ask the Xorg maintainer if you are not sure. We dont go out of our way to make anything a black art either. Lets stop the silly conspiracy theories and unfounded claims.

Rahul