Re: New logo guidelines and web design elements posted

Please be sure not to violate any of the guidelines.

Repercussions are ?

One of the clauses for approval is revocability.  That means, if you
violate the guidelines outrageously and refuse to comply with reasonable
requests to get the mark in line, we tell you to take it down.  Go far
enough down that line and lawyers would probably get involved, I suppose,
but I can't see that happening more than once or twice.

Very reasonable. I think it is good that this short description is available for public reference.
Thanks.

Charles Dostale