Re: Fedora Tour

Paul W. Frields wrote:

Hi

What we have now is a bunch of screenshots and videos (http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Tours/FedoraCore5) and a small overview in the release notes (http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs/Beats/OverView). We need to revamp the tour to be a more descriptive and appealing overview of Fedora Core 5 at a glance by combining these efforts and including your own magic finishing touches. You can include screencasts as documented in http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/ScreenCasting. You got about 15 days or so for the Fedora Core 5 Launch.

Anyone wants to take a grab at this?

Isn't istanbul broken right now due to the change to gstreamer10?

Byzanz which is also part of Fedora Extras is available and it can be used instead to produce a animated GIF file instead of a OGG theora movie. Check the reference in the screencasting document above.

--
Rahul