Re: Looking Forward: Fedora Core 5: Feedback

Rahul Sundaram wrote:

Hi

In between the ever so crazy work involved in getting a new release of Fedora Core 5 out of the door, it was a pleasant surprise to generally get a good pat on the back through your detailed review[1] of the second test release of Fedora Core 5 [2]. Thank you for that. I wouldn't want to quote and gloat about the positive comments. Your readers are already all over it anyway. I would just like to offer my viewpoints on some potential criticisms in the review.

Missed out adding in the references

[1] http://madpenguin.org/cms/index.php/?m=show&id=5971&page=1
[2] http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-announce-list/2006-January/msg00045.html

--