Re: Colors and Slogan

any news on type progress yet?

Matthew Muñoz | Capstrat | 919-882-1975

On Jan 3, 2006, at 11:21 AM, Greg DeKoenigsberg wrote:

More along this line of discussion:

We did take the decision to nix the color schemes.  I'm now, in
retrospect, not sure how well this was communicated -- evidently not well
enough -- so forgive me for that.

In related news: we have commissioned a free font for use with Fedora. I don't want to go into too many details on this yet -- I want to make sure that we've got good stuff before I shoot my mouth off too much -- but I
see this font being used extensively in conjunction with the logo
treatment.

--g

                     ] [ dumb.  --mcluhan