Re: Fedora Users - Brazil

Alex Maier wrote:

Okay, I think I have the authority to make this happen and this is how
I see this happening (and please tell me if you think i am wrong):

As Fedora community is a global one, and regions can all learn from
one another, I see no benefit in breaking the lists down by country,
but rather by language.

So I suggest that we have a PT list for all Portuguese speakers,
because even if there are large language differences between different
dialects, the information will still flow, and the benefit from
exchanging this information globally might outweigh the language
difficulties.

What do you think?

Yes. Languages lists are usually straightforward. Country lists and worse language sublists is sometimes sensitive and political. We really dont want to get involved in that mess.

regards
Rahul