Re: fedoraproject wiki has problem with Japanese browser

Karsten Wade wrote:
On Sat, 2005-10-15 at 14:52 -0400, Jeff Spaleta wrote:
On 10/15/05, Patrick Barnes <nman64@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
This is a known problem for browsers set to many languages.  MoinMoin,
the wiki software that powers fedoraproject.org's wiki, attempts to
translate 'FrontPage' for browsers set to languages other than English.
It isn't a bug, just part of the configuration of MoinMoin.  Work is
already underway to remedy this.
Deeper question...
Problems with the wiki, both in terms of content and how it
operates... should be reported where?

There is now[1] a component in bugzilla:

Fedora Documentation > fedora-websites

All bugs for all formal Fedora websites should use this component.

For now, I volunteered Patrick as the initial assigned person ;-D, and
put myself in as QA. Does this make sense? Patrick, objections?
No objections.
Does anyone want to be on the initial Cc: list for this component?  Or
is there a mailing list or another mechanism that should receive this
bug stream?
No mechanisms that I can think of.  Do we need one?
- Karsten

[1] (or will be when some cron script runs?)
--
Patrick "The N-Man" Barnes
nman64@xxxxxxxxx

www.n-man.com