Re: For this weeks meeting agenda...

Hi

I honestly don't know where else to turn.  And when I read the rather
"say nothing" portion that just feeds the ReiserFS and JFS proponents
their "Red Hat is unfairly biased towards Ext3" non-sense, I have to
agree with them from the XFS mis-conceptions presented.
If you are willing to take up the initiative to get other filesystem supported then send in a mail to fedora-devel with your detailed proposal. Red Hat is certainly biased towards ext3 since Red Hat has the necessary expertise to support it and enhance it as required as opposed to other filesystems. The only difference in relationship with Fedora is that the community can participate and take over maintenance other filesystems and things that Red Hat isnt able to allocate resources towards. I dont see Fedora myths page talking about feature comparisons for precisely this reason

regards
Rahul