Re: For this weeks meeting agenda...

Bryan J. Smith wrote:

Your personal choices are not a list concern

That's fine.  Of course, what you call my "personal choices" is just one
of the _many_ voices.  If Fedora and Red Hat want to ignore these
voices, then they make their own issues.

Again, I'm not some garden variety punk who thinks Fedora should have
this, Fedora should have that.  I'm telling you not only what people who
believe in Fedora Core, like Red Hat Linux before it, are feeling, but
what others are picking up on.
You have mentioned the 1 TB limit on how you would setup your systems. However since this isnt a technical limitation of the filesystem it doesnt make a case for other filesystems. It merely states your opinion on what you consider the limit which is entirely subjective..

regards
Rahul