Re: Someone's missing the point...it's us.

seth vidal wrote:

But again, "why Fedora"? For those who are not already converted, it's the most important question we can answer, and as Paul points out, we're not currently doing a very good job of it.

Maybe this one question merits its own marketing meeting.  :)

An odd selling point for me:

Use RHEL? Wanna influence directly the stuff that gets into RHEL and
the development direction? Wanna cut your teeth on new technologies that
will show up in RHEL, later? Then help out with Fedora.

-sv

That doesnt look very odd to me. I am pretty sure alteast some of the end users of Fedora are directly related to their RHEL usage and vice versa

regards
Rahul