Re: Someone's missing the point...it's us.

Hi

haha.

I tend to prefer 'seth' or 'that arrogant prick'. Either works, really.
Seth you are then.

Different ACL groups with the major pages restricted to small teams. We dont want everyone changing the main page or schedule for example.

right - so we want to make the whole site a wiki? Or travel down another
path.

-sv

I would prefer everything being a wiki. It makes it easier for people who actually do edit the page an easier process unless we want such stuff in cvs and all that as we do it currently in f.r.c. It makes the barrier to entry higher without significant advantages IMO

regards
Rahul