Re: Logo idea....

Bob Hillegas wrote:
I read that one of the proposed logos was a puppy in a gift box wearing a fedora.

My suggestion: Turn the Red Fedora upside down (from orientation of RedHat's Logo) and place the puppy (sans hat) inside.

In fact, having the pup already in a box make it easy to move the same pup inside a hat, here is a try: http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/pup_in_a_hat.png

Proposals are collected in the wiki: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing/LogoIdeas

What I really would like to see is a concrete plan of action, maybe a roadmap, which will end with having a logo. We really must get this job done (creating the logo) in order to advance to the next level: website buttons, banners, wallpapers, t-shirts etc.

--
nicu