Re: Logos: everybody wants one but nobody seems to have any constructive comments. (was Re: Cool Fedora schwag idea)

Jeff Spaleta wrote:

I actually like that a lot.  I think you'd have to try to make the
strokes a bit thicker or accentuate the shape of the letters a little
more, something to make the F and C view a little better at small
scales. but I "see" the hat and i "see" the f and c.  I think thats a
pretty close to what a best effort to create a hat out of something
else is going to give us.

if needed, is *very easy* to adjust the shapes as needed (or draw them again from the scratch in the same idea, probably a 5 or 10 minutes job)

I bet.. you could probably mock up similar hats with F F for
foundation  F E for extras and even F L if you tried real hard.

if it is any use for you, the source is in the same place:
http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/fc.svg

The question remains... is an abstract "hat"  out of lettering
acceptible or not?

--
nicu