Re: Suggestion: Creating a list of Fedora Sites in other languages

This would mean fedora recognising 3rd party sites; but I can see how it
can expand the community as well. We'll look into it, and thanks for the
suggestion

Doesn't this already happen ? Or are the links to linuxforums.org and linuxquestions.org officialy recognised by The Fedora Project ?

--
Thijs Hulshof