Re: Where are the repositories in Fedora Games xx x86_64 ??

On Sat, Aug 04, 2018 at 01:29:48 +0500,
 domenix <domenix2008@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Actually the question is quite simple: I have installed Fedora core kde xx _86x64 I decided to add a repository with spins Fedora Game that would play games. Downloaded image mounted and got to live cd but Indian national hut :) in /etc/yum.repos.d / all the same repo as in the standard image of Fedora . : (: (((P S please excuse my English curve via google. Please make a repo at http://open-life.org/blog/games/181.html I would like to have it in the standard Fedore. And check and clean the "dead" url of the game list on https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Games_Spin#Detailed_Description Oh?(to load packages and sites managed all the many 404 errors). Good day ! Good luck. domenix domenix2008@xxxxxxxxx

This would be better on the games list (games@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx). It will be a while yet before I have a lot of time to work on Fedora again. Mostly I only get time to work on bugs that dsirectly affect me these days. Also you can get wiki access pretty easily and start updating games related stuff yourself. I don't know if there are other Russian speakers interested in games and Fedora, but there might be.