Re: Fedora Games Spin at #1 in "5 Best Linux Distros for Gaming"

On 06/05/2018 12:24 PM, Matthew Miller wrote:
> https://www.mobileappdaily.com/2018/06/5/best-linux-distro-for-gaming
>
>    The Fedora Project is a community of people working together to build a
>    free and open source Linux software platform and to collaborate on and
>    share user-focused solutions built on that platform. The Fedora Games
>    spin offers a perfect showcase of the best Linux games available in
>    Fedora. This distro includes several genres, from first-person shooters
>    to real-time and turn-based strategy games to puzzles. Not all the
>    games available in Fedora are included on this spin, but trying out
>    this spin will give you a fair impression of distro’s ability to run
>    great games.

Thanks for sharing this here, Matt! I put out a call for help to write a
short Community Blog post highlighting this review:

    https://pagure.io/fedora-commops/issue/164

If anyone in the Games SIG wants to help with this, please drop a
comment in this Pagure issue. :-)

--
Cheers,
Justin W. Flory