Pac-Man and OARS

I've been building a Pac-Man clone for the TinyScreen Video Game Kit.
To aid in development, I forked the simulator from zet23t's TinyDuino 2
Play Lib. It allows me to develop under Linux. I've been thinking of
packaging it for Fedora. If I do that I want to add the Open Age Rating
System information. Where does Pac-Man fall for violence? Should be it
be none? Should it have some cartoon and/or fantasy violence? Is there
any guidance for OARS?
--
Dennis Payne
dulsi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx