Re: wikis pages

On 09/21/2017 01:25 AM, Sérgio Basto wrote:
> Hi,
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIGs/Games IMHO should link to
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Games and where we should have a list ofgames available ...
> SIG page is very good IMO but Games and his list miss some news from
> SIG page like warsow .
> Also we may verify if all games have appdata, which I don't think so.
> Or another ideia merge old wiki/Games into wiki/SIGs/Games page .
>
> Cheers,

I wonder if it wouldn't be helpful to try getting this into something
like Fedora Docs. They're looking at building out more of this type of
content, so it could help to get it out of the wiki and into something
more visible and permanent.

I think we've all had this on the wish list for a while, but need to
find someone who has the free time to help with it. :)

--
Cheers,
Justin W. Flory