Re: Games SIG meetings over IRC

On Sex, 2016-08-26 at 15:16 -0400, Ben Rosser wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 8, 2016 at 11:16 AM, Justin W. Flory <jflory7@xxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
> > Perhaps it would be helpful for us to find a meeting time once a
> > week or once every other week where we can work on finding targets
> > and areas to focus on together, while we're all at the keyboard.
> > Curious to know what you all think!
> So, I mentioned this on IRC a week or two ago, but I think
> quasiregular IRC meetings would be great in letting us identify stuff
> to work on at a level perhaps larger than "I think game X or library
> Y should be packaged in Fedora".

Yes, I agree, although I not use much IRC ( when I got IRC enabled , I
barely work, is what I feel) .
But after the IRC meeting, receive here one Summary/Minutes like
"Summary/Minutes from today's FESCo Meeting (2016-08-26)" , would be
nice and we can continue the discussion here in mailing list .

> To that end, how do we go about picking a meeting time?

In UTC timezone between 14 and 20 , when afternoon in Europe , morning
in America, evening in Asia ...

Best regards.
--
Sérgio M. B.