Games SIG meetings over IRC

On Mon, Aug 8, 2016 at 11:16 AM, Justin W. Flory <jflory7@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Perhaps it would be helpful for us to find a meeting time once a week or once every other week where we can work on finding targets and areas to focus on together, while we're all at the keyboard. Curious to know what you all think!

So, I mentioned this on IRC a week or two ago, but I think quasiregular IRC meetings would be great in letting us identify stuff to work on at a level perhaps larger than "I think game X or library Y should be packaged in Fedora".

To that end, how do we go about picking a meeting time?

Ben Rosser