Re: testing fedora redeclipse 1.3.1 packaging

On Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 13:07:51 +0100,
  Martin Erik Werner <martinerikwerner@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi testers and gamesers!

The latest version (1.3.1) of Red Eclipse has been brewing in testing
for quite a while now (and upstream is already planning for a soonish
1.4), and I was wondering if there would be anyone interesting in poking
it a bit and see if it can get pushed into updates.

I'm copy-pasting an older post with testing hints below, these should
still apply to this new version.

Note that you can manually push the package to stable if you think it has been adequately tested and you can't find anyone else to test and update karma. You just need to wait a week (or two?) after the package hits testing.

The other concern for games is the conflict between Fedora's updates shouldn't have big changes versus some games need to be up to date in order to be able to play with other remote players. This is a judgement call by the packager.